Creating customized emails allows you to create a personalized email template your customers will receive after booking a reservation, cancelling a reservation, changing a reservation, a payment has been refunded and when a payment has been confirmed. This feature brings automation and a personalized message together in an easy-to-use format.
1. After logging into your account, click on “Settings”.
2. Once you’ve clicked settings, you will be navigated to the above page. From here, click on “Emails”.
3. After clicking on “Emails”, you will be presented with the above screen. From here, you can customize emails that your customers will receive after booking a reservation, cancelling a reservation, changing a reservation, a payment has been refunded and when a payment has been confirmed.
4. Let’s say I want to provide the Booking Date Booked, my Business Email and Rooms Booked Details to customers after a reservation has been confirmed. I can easily do so by dragging and dropping the required fields, while adding my own message.
5. After the message has been created, you can CC and BCC emails addresses, set a Reply-To for your customers, and set the email address this message will be sent from.
6. When you are done editing the email template, simply click on the “Submit” button. You can revisit your email templates to make modifications when needed.
If you have any issues with this, please reach out to support here and we will be happy to help!