Adding a Room
- To add a new room, click “Resources” at the top of your page after you have logged in. You will land on the “Rooms” section after doing so, which is where we will add and edit rooms. One thing to note, you will have to already have configured a rate plan and tax plan(s) before you can complete adding a room. You can find documentation on Rate Plans here and Tax Plans here.
2. Click on the “ADD A NEW ROOM” button to proceed. You will be prompted to name the new room you would like to add.
3. Type in the name of your new room, then click “CREATE ROOM”. After doing so, you will be redirected to the “Edit Room” page to configure this new room.
4. From here, you can edit the room name, room description, the number of beds in the room, if the room is available to be booked for guests, the occupancy allowed in the room, pricing and tax plans, and pictures of the room.
5. You can add Images to a room. To do so, click the “Images” tab. You can either add a new image by clicking on the “Add Images” button in the “All Images Available” section, or drag and drop an existing image in the “All Images Available” section to the “Featured Image” section. You can also add a new image by clicking the “ADD IMAGES” button at the bottom of the page. You can add one or more images.
6. Once you have added all images to your Featured Images, click “UPDATE” to save.
7. You may now navigate back to the “Information” tab, validate the information is correct and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to add your new room.
If you have any issues with this, please reach out to support here and we will be happy to help!