Updating Rate Plans
Rate Plans are required to be created before rooms can be booked. When updating a Rate Plan, you can set a Rate Plan Name, Default Daily Pricing and Additional Occupancy Pricing. You can also set a temporary price for specific days of a month, do a bulk update or set stay requirements. To update a Rate Plan, follow the steps below.
1. Once logged into the Excurbe portal, navigate to the Resources tab.
2. Select Rates and click EDIT on the Rate Plan you would like to update.
3. You may now update the Rate Plan Name, Default Daily Pricing and Additional Occupancy Pricing for your new Rate Plan. You may also update the price for a specific day, make a bulk update or set stay requirements for rooms associated to the Rate Plan. Updates to the Rate Plan Default Pricing will automatically be saved.
4. To update the price of a specific day, you may do so on Rate Calendar. Simply click the date that needs to be updated and change the price. Changes are automatically saved.
5. To create a Bulk Rate Update, click on Bulk Rate Update. This feature allows you to set a price for days of the week, ranging specific dates. This can be used if prices need to be increased or decreased temporarily during a date range. Once you have completed your update, click the SUBMIT button.
6. To create Stay Requirements, click on Stay Requirements. This feature allows you to set a minimum and maximum amount of nights for a stay, select Reservation Check In Nights, Reservation Check Out Nights and set special Weekend Booking requirements. Once you have completed your update, click the SUBMIT button.
7. You may now return to the Rates dashboard to view your Rate Plans.
If you have any issues with this, please reach out to support here and we will be happy to help!